Yes, you need to sign up for each auction. Auctioneer terms and conditions vary. Auctioneers may ask for credit/debit card details to be provided as a condition for bidding. Auctioneers may use your card details for a pre-auction deposit or to be later used as a payment option.
Articles in this section
- Does it cost anything to have a BidSpotter.com account?
- How do I participate in auctions on BidSpotter.com?
- How To Sell
- How To Buy
- How do I add items to my Watch List?
- What is the difference between a live webcast auction and a timed online auction?
- I have questions about the condition of an item.
- Bidding tips for beginners?
- Do I need to sign up for each auction?
- Do I have to register for a live auction before I watch it?