A pending autobid means that the auctioneer has not yet approved your registration, but you are able to place a bid on any of the lots before that approval. Your autobid will be placed once approved by the auctioneer.
Articles in this section
- I registered for an auction and the bid button is grey?
- What is a max bid?
- In a timed online auction, can the end time of a lot change?
- How do I bid in a timed online auction?
- What is a competitive autobid?
- What is a pending autobid?
- How do I know when I have successfully bid for a lot in a live auction?
- When is it too late to register for an auction? Can I register and participate in an auction after it has already started?
- How do I bid in a live webcast auction?
- How far in advance should I register for an auction?