The process of adding a new credit/debit card and updating your personal address are exclusive to the auction registration process. To add a new card to your wallet, you must do so during the process of registering for a new auction. For more information on how to do this, see Payments & Removal. Similarly, updating your address is done in the same auction registration process.
Articles in this section
- How is my unique bidding ID different from an auction paddle number?
- What is a Favorite Auctioneer, and how do I manage them?
- How do I update my email subscriptions?
- How do I add a new payment card or address?
- How do I update my contact details and verify my email or phone number?
- How do I change my password on BidSpotter.com?
- What is a Bidspotter.com account?
- How do I edit/ delete my Auction Alerts?