In the top left hand corner of the auction catalog page, you can use the radio button(s) to select to search by lot number or by keyword within the specific auction you’re searching within.
Articles in this section
- I have questions about the condition of an item.
- How do I search for items within a specific auction catalog?
- How do I search for an item?
- What types of assets are in your Featured Lots section?
- What types of assets are sold on Bidspotter.com?
- How do I view my Watch list?
- How do I make a Watch list?