Registration for an auction should begin as soon as possible. Once you’re signed up, it generally takes 24 to 48 hours for approval to bid. Registering for an auction does not obligate you to purchase anything, but it will establish you as a bidder within that auction. Sign up early!
Articles in this section
- Jargon Buster
- I registered for an auction and the bid button is grey?
- What is a max bid?
- In a timed online auction, can the end time of a lot change?
- How do I bid in a timed online auction?
- What is a competitive autobid?
- What is a pending autobid?
- How do I know when I have successfully bid for a lot in a live auction?
- When is it too late to register for an auction? Can I register and participate in an auction after it has already started?
- How do I bid in a live webcast auction?