Registration for an auction should begin as soon as possible. Once you’re signed up, it generally takes 24 to 48 hours for approval to bid. Registering for an auction does not obligate you to purchase anything, but it will establish you as a bidder within that auction. Sign up early!
Articles in this section
- Where does my bid stand?
- What additional costs are there?
- Tips for bidding in a timed online auction.
- Tips for bidding in a live webcast auction.
- How do I bid in a timed online auction?
- How do I bid in a live webcast auction?
- How far in advance should I register for an auction?
- Can I watch an auction without registering?
- How do I print a catalog?
- What does it mean when a lot has a quantity?