Registration for an auction should begin as soon as possible. Once you’re signed up, it generally takes 24 to 48 hours for approval to bid. Registering for an auction does not obligate you to purchase anything, but it will establish you as a bidder within that auction. Sign up early!
Articles in this section
- How do I bid in a timed online auction?
- How do I bid in a live webcast auction?
- What's the difference between live and timed auctions?
- How does grouping work in a live auction?
- What are max bids and how do they work?
- What credit/debit card type can I use when registering for an auction?
- I registered for an auction and the bid button is gray?
- What is a max bid?
- Can the end time of a lot change in a timed auction?
- What is a competitive autobid?