Make sure you are logged into your account. Navigate to the sale that you have registered for and click on the bid live now button. A separate window will come up where you will be able to hear the auction and see each lot as they are being sold. You can also set lot alarms for lots upcoming that you are interested in. You can set these up by navigating to that lot and clicking on the alarm button.
Articles in this section
- I registered for an auction and the bid button is grey?
- What is a max bid?
- In a timed online auction, can the end time of a lot change?
- How do I bid in a timed online auction?
- Are my autobids anonymous?
- What is a competitive autobid?
- What is a pending autobid?
- How do I know when I have successfully bid for a lot in a live auction?
- When is it too late to register for an auction? Can I register and participate in an auction after it has already started?
- How do I bid in a live webcast auction?