A competitive autobid is when there is another autobid higher than your current bid placed earlier than yours, the system will notify you that there is another bidder ahead of you. You will have to increase your bid incrementally in order to then become the high bidder, our system will not denote the actual dollar amount of the higher bidder, just that it is greater than your placed bid until it’s not.
Articles in this section
- I registered for an auction and the bid button is grey?
- What is a max bid?
- In a timed online auction, can the end time of a lot change?
- How do I bid in a timed online auction?
- What is a competitive autobid?
- What is a pending autobid?
- How do I know when I have successfully bid for a lot in a live auction?
- When is it too late to register for an auction? Can I register and participate in an auction after it has already started?
- How do I bid in a live webcast auction?
- How far in advance should I register for an auction?