Timed online auctions on Bidspotter.com use an auto-extension function for the end times assigned to each lot. This means that the remaining time on a lot will automatically reset to to the preset extension time (between 1-10 minutes) if a new bid is placed within that period. The lot extension period is set up by the auctioneer, and can vary from auction to auction.
Articles in this section
- What additional costs are there?
- How do I bid in a timed online auction?
- How do I bid in a live webcast auction?
- Why am I being asked for my 'Projected spend'?
- What is Sales Tax?
- What is Buyers Premium?
- Can I bid against myself?
- What is shill bidding?
- What is bid sniping?
- What can I do if I’m unhappy with my item?