Timed online auctions on Bidspotter.com use an auto-extension function for the end times assigned to each lot. This means that the remaining time on a lot will automatically reset to to the preset extension time (between 1-10 minutes) if a new bid is placed within that period. The lot extension period is set up by the auctioneer, and can vary from auction to auction.
Articles in this section
- Where does my bid stand?
- What additional costs are there?
- Tips for bidding in a timed online auction.
- Tips for bidding in a live webcast auction.
- How do I bid in a timed online auction?
- How do I bid in a live webcast auction?
- How far in advance should I register for an auction?
- Can I watch an auction without registering?
- How do I print a catalog?
- What does it mean when a lot has a quantity?