Timed online auctions on Bidspotter.com use an auto-extension function for the end times assigned to each lot. This means that the remaining time on a lot will automatically reset to to the preset extension time (between 1-10 minutes) if a new bid is placed within that period. The lot extension period is set up by the auctioneer, and can vary from auction to auction.
Articles in this section
- How do I bid in a timed online auction?
- How do I bid in a live webcast auction?
- What's the difference between live and timed auctions?
- How does grouping work in a live auction?
- What are max bids and how do they work?
- What credit/debit card type can I use when registering for an auction?
- I registered for an auction and the bid button is gray?
- What is a max bid?
- Can the end time of a lot change in a timed auction?
- What is a competitive autobid?