Timed online auctions on BidSpotter.com use an auto-extension function for lots. This means that if a new bid is placed within the extension period (between 1-10 minutes), time remaining on the lot automatically resets to the defined time remaining. The lot extension period is set up by the auctioneer and can vary from auction to auction.
Articles in this section
- Jargon Buster
- I registered for an auction and the bid button is grey?
- What is a max bid?
- In a timed online auction, can the end time of a lot change?
- How do I bid in a timed online auction?
- What is a competitive autobid?
- What is a pending autobid?
- How do I know when I have successfully bid for a lot in a live auction?
- When is it too late to register for an auction? Can I register and participate in an auction after it has already started?
- How do I bid in a live webcast auction?