If you require more information on a lot, you can click the blue Inquire about this lot button on the lot details page. This will send a message directly to the auctioneer, who is happy to answer any additional questions you have.
Articles in this section
- Does it cost anything to have a BidSpotter.com account?
- How do I participate in auctions on BidSpotter.com?
- How do I get approved for an auction?
- I am unable to complete registration on the site because I haven't received my pre-registration email.
- How do I register for an auction?
- Jargon Buster
- How To Sell
- How To Buy
- What is the difference between a live webcast auction and a timed online auction?
- I have questions about the condition of an item.