Ensure you’re logged into your BidSpotter.com account so you can use the Watch List feature. Once you find an asset you’d like to add, simply click the blue “Watch List” button by the asset. This item will appear under your My BidSpotter page under Watch List, and you will also be notified via email as this asset is offered at auction.
Articles in this section
- Does it cost anything to have a BidSpotter.com account?
- How do I participate in auctions on BidSpotter.com?
- How do I add items to my Watch List?
- What is the difference between a live webcast auction and a timed online auction?
- I have questions about the condition of an item.
- Bidding tips for beginners?
- Do I need to sign up for each auction?
- Do I have to register for a live auction before I watch it?
- How do I register on BidSpotter.com?