Auctioneers sometimes will ping your card with a small hold when you register for their auction. This hold on your account is there to ensure the credit/debit card on file is valid. At no point will your account be charged the $1.00, and the hold will be cleared out by the end of the auction.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the auctioneers contact information?
- How do I pay for an item?
- How do I arrange removal of my items?
- How do I get a receipt or copy of my invoice?
- Where is my deposit?
- Does BidSpotter.com securely store my credit/debit card details?
- Do I pay Bidspotter.com or the auctioneer?
- Can I pay for my assets before the auction is over?
- Why do I have a $1.00 charge on my credit card from bidspotter.com?
- What do I do if I am dissatisfied with an item I have bought or wish to return it?