Some auctioneers will charge your card when you register for their auction. This remains a pending charge on your account and is there to ensure the credit card on file is valid. At no point will your account be charged the $1.00, and the charge will be cleared out by the end of the auction.
Articles in this section
- What removal company should I use for my assets?
- Do I pay Bidspotter.com or the auctioneer?
- Does BidSpotter.com securely store my credit/debit card details?
- What if I want to return an item I purchased at auction?
- How do I receive my assets I purchased in the auction?
- Can I pay for my assets before the auction is over?
- Why do I have a $1.00 charge on my credit card from bidspotter.com?
- How do I pay for my assets after the auction?
- What do I do if I am dissatisfied with an item I have bought or wish to return it?