BidSpotter.com does not store your credit/debit card information. Once you enter in your card details, the number is converted to a token and encrypted, with the original info discarded. We also work with a third party supplier to ensure we remain Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliant.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the auctioneers contact information?
- How do I pay for an item?
- How do I arrange removal of my items?
- How do I get a receipt or copy of my invoice?
- Where is my deposit?
- Does BidSpotter.com securely store my credit/debit card details?
- Do I pay Bidspotter.com or the auctioneer?
- Can I pay for my assets before the auction is over?
- Why do I have a $1.00 charge on my credit card from bidspotter.com?
- What do I do if I am dissatisfied with an item I have bought or wish to return it?