Once the auction has ended, you will be receiving a winner’s notification detailing the assets you’ve won, and the final lot cost accrued. The auctioneer will also be contacting you via email with an invoice of lots won and instructions for payment specific to their auction.
Articles in this section
- What removal company should I use for my assets?
- Do I pay Bidspotter.com or the auctioneer?
- Does BidSpotter.com securely store my credit/debit card details?
- What if I want to return an item I purchased at auction?
- How do I receive my assets I purchased in the auction?
- Can I pay for my assets before the auction is over?
- Why do I have a $1.00 charge on my credit card from bidspotter.com?
- How do I pay for my assets after the auction?
- What do I do if I am dissatisfied with an item I have bought or wish to return it?