BidSpotter.com is free to use and is not responsible for taking payments from bidders. The auctioneer will provide all invoices and instructions for payment at the end of the auction.
Articles in this section
- What removal company should I use for my assets?
- Do I pay Bidspotter.com or the auctioneer?
- Does BidSpotter.com securely store my credit/debit card details?
- What if I want to return an item I purchased at auction?
- How do I receive my assets I purchased in the auction?
- Can I pay for my assets before the auction is over?
- Why do I have a $1.00 charge on my credit card from bidspotter.com?
- How do I pay for my assets after the auction?
- What do I do if I am dissatisfied with an item I have bought or wish to return it?