All assets sold on BidSpotter are held and managed by the auctioneer directly. We supply the online platform for our auctioneers to post their items online, as such we do not handle any of the inventory ourselves. To view a lot before purchasing, you will need to work with the auctioneer directly to schedule an appointment.
Articles in this section
- What additional costs are there?
- Tips for bidding in a timed online auction.
- Tips for bidding in a live webcast auction.
- How do I bid in a timed online auction?
- How do I bid in a live webcast auction?
- How far in advance should I register for an auction?
- Can I watch an auction without registering?
- What does it mean when a lot has a quantity?
- How do I schedule a viewing before bidding?
- How do I order from BidSpotter?