Your unique Bidder ID is associated with your BidSpotter.com account and is the easiest way for our support staff to look up your account. You will be able to find your unique Bidder ID on your account details page by clicking "Hi Firstname" in the upper right corner of Bidspotter.com. Your Bidder ID will typically be a six digit number after "BSC" as shown below.
Articles in this section
- How do I find the auctions I’ve registered for?
- How do I add/remove my credit card?
- Can I change my email address?
- What is my Paddle Number?
- What is my Bidder ID?
- How do I change/remove my subscriptions?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I add an auctioneer to my favorites?
- How do I update my account information?
- How can I view my current bids in a Timed Auction?