Some auctions allow you to view the auction as a guest. If registration is a requirement, you will not see a dark grey Watch auction box, in which you then must click Sign up to bid and then follow the steps of registration, then be approved by the auctioneer to watch the auction.
Articles in this section
- I registered for an auction and the bid button is grey?
- What is a max bid?
- In a timed online auction, can the end time of a lot change?
- How do I bid in a timed online auction?
- Are my autobids anonymous?
- What is a competitive autobid?
- What is a pending autobid?
- How do I know when I have successfully bid for a lot in a live auction?
- When is it too late to register for an auction? Can I register and participate in an auction after it has already started?
- How do I bid in a live webcast auction?