To add a new address
Your new address must be a valid mailing address. It's the same address you would have your bank statements sent to, and for security purposes the address fields of your BidSpotter account are tied to your payment card.
You can add or edit your address by adding your payment card with your new address during the registration process.
You'll need to:
- Sign in
- Click on to an upcoming auction
- Click 'Sign up to bid'
- You're now on the Auction Registration page and you'll see 'My Cards' under 'My registered details'
- Click on 'Add card'
- Enter your new billing address (the exact same address associate with your card)
- Click 'Next'
- Enter/add your card details
- Click 'Proceed to verification'
- Here we'll run a quick check to ensure your card is valid
We're sorry it's a little complicated. We want to ensure auctioneers have accurate information to contact you and ensure your items go to the right place.
To remove an old address
Removing an old address can be done in your account settings. Simply;
- Sign in
- Click on 'Hi Firstname'
- Scroll down to 'My Address Details'
- Click on 'Remove an Address'
- You'll see the tick boxes appear next to your addresses, so tick the one you want to remove
- Click on 'Delete'
We won't be able to bring these back, so please be careful with your selection. If you do make a mistake, you can add your address again by adding your payment card during the auction registration process.
What if my delivery address is different to my payment card billing address?
It is recommended to inform the auctioneer of an alternate address, in the case of delivery, you will need contact the auctioneer or delivery company at directly at the time of invoicing. They might ask you for proof of that delivery address, just to be sure it gets to you.