Select ‘Register’ on the top right hand side of the homepage. Once you’ve completed the registration form, a verification email will be sent to you. Once you’ve confirmed your identity, you’re ready to register for auctions with assets you’re interested in purchasing. See Bidding & Buying for more information on how to register for auctions.
Articles in this section
- Does it cost anything to have a BidSpotter.com account?
- How do I participate in auctions on BidSpotter.com?
- How do I add items to my Watch List?
- What is the difference between a live webcast auction and a timed online auction?
- I have questions about the condition of an item.
- Bidding tips for beginners?
- Do I need to sign up for each auction?
- Do I have to register for a live auction before I watch it?
- How do I register on BidSpotter.com?